Training and Productivity Authority of Fiji
- Contact No.
- +679 339 2000, 999 0757
Training House, Lot 1 Beaumont Road, Narere, PO Box 6890, Nasinu
- Email Address
TPAF is the National Organization for Technical and Vocational Training and the National Organization for the promotion of the concept of productivity as a viable economic strategy. Additionally TPAF will establish a National Qualification Framework (NQF), which will benchmark training and qualifications in the technical and trade areas against a national standard based on the needs of local industries and which will be comparable with overseas qualifications.
Overall functions of TPAF include:
- Provide industry focused training through industry training departments.
- Arrange training with other providers or resource persons where TPAF training is unavailable.
- Provide grants or loans in relation to training.
- Assist and contribute towards cost of training/promote training.
- Co-operate in approve and advice on arrangements to do with training.
- Regulate training to ensure quality and relevancy.
- Register courses and facilitate.
- Promote the concept of Productivity as a viable economic strategy.
- Provoke framework for organizations to strive for business excellence.
Providing Consultancy Services
- Provide industry with consultancy services on increasing productivity, tailor made training solutions, ISO Quality Management, and business excellence solutions.